Communicate Your Cause!
Awareness ribbons are a universal symbol of love and support, allowing you to raise awareness, express love, and advocate for others at a difficult time. Wear your heart on your sleeve with a blue pin on your lapel.
Demonstrate love for others and your commitment to a meaningful cause with personalized engraving on your ribbons. Personalized Cause’s unique customization allows you to send a powerful message of support without saying a word. Included in the price of each personalized pin is up to two lines of engraving. Engraving can include a name, date, or message to honor a loved one, send a heartfelt message to the world about your stance on an issue, or act as a subtle reminder about what is important to you. These pins make meaningful fundraising items and memorial gifts.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.
Blue Awareness Causes
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndromes / ARDS
- Aicardi Goutieres Syndrome
- Alexander Disease
- Alopecia Areata
- Anal Cancer
- Angelman Syndrome
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Anthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
- Antisynthetase Syndrome
- At Risk Youth
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Autoimmune Autonomic Ganglionopathy
- Autoimmune Autonomic Neuropathy
- Autonomic Dysfunction
- Back Pain
- Calcium Pyrophosphate Deposition Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Charcot Marie Tooth Disease
- CHARGE Syndrome
- Child Abuse / Child Neglect
- Child Exploitation – (Alternate Color: White)
- Child Labor
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Chronic Epstein Barr Virus
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / CFS
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Coffin Siris Syndrome
- Colon Cancer, Adult
- Colon Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Colorectal Cancer, Adult
- Colorectal Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Congenital Generalized Lipodystrophy
- Cri du Chat Syndrome
- Crime Victims’ Rights
- Cryopyrin Associated Periodic Syndromes – (Alternate Color: Orange)
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Dandy Walker Malformations / Dandy Walker Syndrome – (Alternate Color: Blue Jeans)
- Dermatomyositis, Adult
- Dermatomyositis, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Enthesitis Related Arthritis
- Epstein Barr Virus / EBV
- Equal Access to Education
- Erb’s Palsy
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Familial Dysautonomia
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Fibrous Dysplasia
- Fifth Disease
- First Responders
- Free Speech
- Freedom of the Press
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Humam Slavery
- Human Trafficking
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Infant Airway Defects
- Infectious Arthritis
- Intestinal Malrotation
- Invisible Disabilities
- Juvenile Arthritis / JA
- Juvenile Dermatomyositis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Juvenile Myositis
- Klinefelter Syndrome / 47,XXY
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis / LCH
- McCune Albright Syndrome
- Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / ME / CFIDS
- Myositis / Polymyositis / Dermatomyositis
- Neurocardiogenic Syncope / Vasovagal Syncope
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Paget’s Disease of the Bone
- Palindromic Rheumatism
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases (Alternate Color: Purple and Blue)
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome / POTS
- Reactive Arthritis
- Rectal Cancer
- Reiter’s Syndrome / Reactive Arthritis
- Restless Legs Syndrome / RLS
- Reye Syndrome
- Rheumatism – (Alternate Color: Purple and Blue)
- Save The Music In Our Schools
- Save The Waves
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Sex Slavery / Sex Trafficking
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Sperm and Testicular Autoimmunity
- Spinal Stenosis – (Alternate Color: Cream)
- Spondyloarthropathy / Spondyloarthrosis
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Targeted Individuals of Bullying / Harassment / Stalking
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Transverse Myelitis
- Trash Free Seas
- Treacher Collins Syndrome
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Unidentified Missing Persons
- Usher Syndrome
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Water Safety
Blue Personalized Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins – Product Specs
- No minimums.
- Personalization is included in the price of the pin.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.5″ (L) x 1″ (W).
- Personalized blue pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Bulk order pricing available.
Personalize Your Blue Awareness Pin with a Name, Date, or Message!
Personalize Your Text
Type text directly into the two text boxes provided. The second text box is optional. A preview of your text will appear on the face of the pin in the area that says, “Your Text Here.” Remember, this is a preview and an approximation of the engraved pin.
Character limit: 20 characters per line.
Please Note: We do not engrave emojis.
Second Line Optional
If you do not want to include a second line of text, do not type text into the second text box that says, “Second Line Here.” Your text will be centered on the pin, in the Times New Roman font, when it is engraved.
Double check personalization to make sure spelling, dates and wording are correct.
Click the checkbox to add pin to cart.
- SURVIVOR – (1 line of engraving)
- My Mother – (2 lines of engraving)