Burgundy Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Dissection
- Arteriovenous Malformation / AVM
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Brain Aneurysm
- Coagulation Disorders (Alternate Color: Red)
- Congenital Megacolon
- Congenital Vascular Cavernous Malformation
- Cystic Hygroma
- Disabled Adults
- Factor V Leiden Thrombophilia
- Hemiplegic Migraine
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Hughes Syndrome
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Multiple Myeloma / Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Parkes Weber Syndrome
- Platelet Disorders
- Polio Survivor
- Port Wine Stain Birthmark
- Sickle Cell Anemia (Alternate Color: Red)
- Tuberculous Meningitis
- No minimums.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Coordinates in color with our personalized burgundy awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing available.
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a burgundy ribbon on your lapel. With this universal symbol of support and advocacy, you show your love and appreciation for others, as well as your commitment to a meaningful cause. Awareness ribbons have been used for decades as a way to educate communities about conditions and raise money for research, sending a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you honor by proudly wearing your awareness ribbon pin. Awareness ribbons express love and support during a difficult time. They also make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial gifts, promotional products, and donor rewards.
Awareness ribbon pins can be worn on more than just your lapel. Our customers use their ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as push-pins for their bulletin boards. Students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTA’s use awareness ribbons as fundraisers for budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of how you wear your burgundy ribbon and we’ll feature you on our social media.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.