Gray Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
What does an awareness ribbon represent?
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a gray ribbon on your lapel. With this universal symbol of support and advocacy, you show your love and appreciation for others, as well as your commitment to a meaningful cause. Awareness ribbons have been used for decades as a way to educate communities about conditions and raise money for research, sending a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you honor by proudly wearing your awareness ribbon pin. Awareness ribbons express love and support during a difficult time. They also make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial gifts, promotional products, and donor rewards.
How do I wear an awareness ribbon pin?
Awareness ribbon pins can be worn on more than just your lapel. Our customers use their ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as push-pins for their bulletin boards. Students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTA’s use awareness ribbons as fundraisers for budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of how you wear your gray ribbon and we’ll feature you on our social media.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.
Gray Awareness Causes
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis
- Allergy Induced Asthma
- Astrocytomas, Adult
- Astrocytomas, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Atypical Teratoid / Rhabdoid Tumors, Adult
- Atypical Teratoid / Rhabdoid Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Fog
- Brain Stem Glioma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Brain Tumors, Adult
- Brain Tumors, Childhood (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Central Nervous System Germ Cell Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Central Nervous System Tumors and Cancer, Adult
- Central Nervous System Tumors and Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Craniopharyngioma, Adult
- Craniopharyngioma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Embryonal Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Ependymoma, Adult
- Ependymoma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Personality Disorders
- Pituitary Tumors
Gray Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins – Product Specs
- No minimums.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Coordinates in color with our personalized gray awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing available.