Light Blue Wristbands | Silicone Bracelets
- Achalasia – (Alternate Color: Light Green)
- Acid Attacks
- Addison’s Disease
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Autoimmune Dysautonomia – (Alternate Color: Turquoise)
- Behcet’s Disease / Behcet’s Syndrome
- Chromosome 5q Duplication
- Chronic Diseases / Chronic Illnesses
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Edward’s Syndrome
- Foster Care
- Graves’ Disease – (Alternate Color: Paisley)
- Hashimoto’s Thyroid Disease – (Alternate Color: Paisley)
- Men’s Health
- Penile Cancer
- Pitt Hopkins Syndrome
- Prostate Cancer
- Spay and Neuter Pets – (Alternate Color: Animal Paw Print)
- Thyroid Conditions and Diseases – (Alternate Color: Paisley)
- Trisomy 18 Syndrome / Edwards Syndrome
- Trisomy 5q
- Velo Cardio Facial Syndrome
- No minimums.
- Measures 8″ (L) x .5″ (W).
- Light blue silicone rubber wristbands are comfortable, flexible, and unbreakable.
- Debossed with the words KNOW MORE®.
- Accommodates up to a 7 1/2″ wrist size.
KNOW MORE® is a play on words.
Our slogan speaks to awareness, education, and advocacy, encouraging you and others to KNOW MORE. Simultaneously, we are saying NO MORE when advocating for a cure or social change. KNOW MORE to create a world where there is NO MORE.
With a light blue KNOW MORE® silicone awareness bracelet, you can become an advocate for cancer prevention, disease awareness, and social issues that are close to your heart. These inexpensive yet durable rubber bracelets raise awareness and support others in a simple, yet meaningful way. Awareness wristbands are perfect for fundraising events, awareness campaigns, promotional products, company charity events, medical offices, cancer races, marathons, team events, fun runs, and much more.
Featured in People® Magazine, our light blue KNOW MORE® awareness wristbands are a casual, stylish, and comfortable way to support your cause. Light blue rubber wristbands can be worn on their own, or you can stack multiple colors to support multiple causes at once.
Silicone awareness wristbands burst on the scene in 2004, with the iconic Livestrong® bracelet. Livestrong® bracelets were a modern take on the classic awareness ribbon symbol. Yellow Livestrong® wristbands immediately became popular, and within a year just about everyone was wearing one. That same year, we received requests asking us to create cause wristbands for individuals and corporations. That became the impetus behind our KNOW MORE® awareness wristbands, which come in a multitude of colors. Personalized Cause® coordinates its pins, ribbons and wristbands so that it is easy to move from wearing an awareness ribbon in one color to a rubber bracelet in the same.
Order your light blue KNOW MORE® awareness wristbands today to educate, uplift and inspire others tomorrow!