Light Green Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
LIGHT GREEN AWARENESS RIBBON CAUSES
The following are causes associated with light green awareness ribbons:
- Achalasia – (Alternate Color: Light Blue)
- Celiac Disease
- Chancroid Syndrome
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Human Papilloma Virus / HPV
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease / PID
- Refractory Celiac Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases / STDs / Sexually Transmitted Infections / STIs
WHAT DOES A LIGHT GREEN RIBBON REPRESENT?
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a light green ribbon pin on your lapel. This universal advocacy symbol and gesture of support demonstrates dedication to your heartfelt cause. Awareness ribbons help to educate communities about medical and social causes, mental health issues, as well as raise money for research. For this reason, our light green pins send a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you support by proudly wearing your light green awareness ribbon pin in their honor. Awareness ribbons express love and hope to others during difficult times. In addition, they make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial keepsakes, promotional products, and donor rewards.
HOW DO I WEAR A LIGHT GREEN RIBBON PIN?
We see advocates use their light green ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as pushpins for their bulletin boards. Often, students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTAs fundraise with awareness ribbons to call attention to budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause. For that reason, the use of our light green ribbons is endless.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of the way you wear your light green ribbon pin, and we’ll feature you on our social media. @personalizedcause
In some countries, awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.
LIGHT GREEN AWARENESS RIBBONS | LAPEL PINS – PRODUCT SPECS
- No minimums – buy just one pin if that’s all you need.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Non-personalized light green pins coordinate in color with our personalized light green awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins are made of hard enamel with a gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing and securely attaches to pin.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing is available on orders over 100 pieces.