Lime Green Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
LIME GREEN AWARENESS RIBBON CAUSES
The following are causes associated with lime green awareness ribbons:
Lime Green Awareness Causes: A through M
- AIDS Related Lymphoma
- AIDS Related Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Childhood Mental Health
- Childhood Mental Illness
- Chronic Lyme Disease
- Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Lyme Disease
- Maternal Mental Health
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Health
- Mental Illness
- Minority Mental Health
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Muscular Dystrophy / MD
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy
Lime Green Awareness Causes: N through Z
- Non Hodgkin Lymphoma / Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Adult
- Non Hodgkin Lymphoma / Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Parry Romberg Syndrome
- Pediatric Acute Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome / PANS
- Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated with Streptococcus / PANDAS
- Postpartum Depression / Postpartum Disorders
- Psychosis Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Sezary Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Disorders
- Substance Related Disorders
- Wage Gap
- Williams Syndrome
WHAT DOES A LIME GREEN RIBBON REPRESENT?
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a lime green ribbon pin on your lapel. This universal advocacy symbol and gesture of support demonstrates dedication to your heartfelt cause. Awareness ribbons help to educate communities about medical and social causes, mental health issues, as well as raise money for research. For this reason, our lime green pins send a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you support by proudly wearing your lime green awareness ribbon pin in their honor. Awareness ribbons express love and hope to others during difficult times. In addition, they make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial keepsakes, promotional products, and donor rewards.
HOW DO I WEAR A LIME GREEN RIBBON PIN?
We see advocates use their lime green ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as pushpins for their bulletin boards. Often, students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTAs fundraise with awareness ribbons to call attention to budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause. The use of our lime green ribbons is endless.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of the way you wear your lime green ribbon pin, and we’ll feature you on our social media. @personalizedcause
In some countries, awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.
LIME GREEN AWARENESS RIBBONS | LAPEL PINS – PRODUCT SPECS
- No minimums – buy just one pin if that’s all you need.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Non-personalized lime green pins coordinate in color with our personalized lime green awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins are made of hard enamel with a gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing and securely attaches to pin.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing is available on orders over 100 pieces.