Pearl Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
What does an awareness ribbon represent?
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a pearl ribbon on your lapel. With this universal symbol of support and advocacy, you show your love and appreciation for others, as well as your commitment to a meaningful cause. Awareness ribbons have been used for decades as a way to educate communities about conditions and raise money for research, sending a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you honor by proudly wearing your awareness ribbon pin. Awareness ribbons express love and support during a difficult time. They also make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial gifts, promotional products, and donor rewards.
How do I wear an awareness ribbon pin?
Awareness ribbon pins can be worn on more than just your lapel. Our customers use their ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as push-pins for their bulletin boards. Students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTA’s use awareness ribbons as fundraisers for budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of how you wear your pearl ribbon and we’ll feature you on our social media.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.
Pearl Awareness Causes
- Bronchial Adenoma, Adult
- Bronchial Adenoma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Bronchial Cancer
- Bronchial Tumors, Adult
- Bronchial Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Bronchogenic Carcinoma, Adult
- Bronchogenic Carcinoma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Congenital Lobar
- Emphysema Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer / Non Small Cell and Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer, Adult
- Lung Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Lung Disease
- Lung Disease Linked to Vaping
- Malignant Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma, Adult
- Mesothelioma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Thymoma and Thymic Carcinoma
- Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia
Pearl Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins – Product Specs
- No minimums.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Coordinates in color with our personalized pearl awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing available.