- Acquired Hemophilia
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome / AIDS
- Acquired Pure Red Cell Aplasia
- Adult Onset Still’s Disease
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anemia of Chronic Disease
- Anti Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody Associated Vasculitis
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Benign Mucosal Pemphigoid
- Blackfan Diamond Anemia / Diamond Blackfan Anemia
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Cancer
- Blood Clotting Disorders
- Blood Donations
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Burn Victims
- Cardiac Sarcoma
- Cardiac Tumors / Heart Tumors, Adult
- Cardiac Tumors / Heart Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cavernous Angioma
- Chagas Disease
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms including ET, MF, PV / MPN – (Alternate Color: Orange and Red)
- Churg Strauss Syndrome / Eosinophilic Granulomatosis
- Clotting Factor Deficiencies
- Coagulation Disorders – (Alternate Color: Burgundy)
- Cogan’s Syndrome
- Cold Agglutinin Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure / CHF
- Coxsackie Myocarditis
- Disaster Relief
- Dressler’s Syndrome
- Driving Under the Influence Prevention
- Drug Addiction
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita
- Essential Mixed Cryoglobulinemia
- Evans Syndrome
- Factor VII Deficiency
- Factor X Deficiency
- Factor XI Deficiency
- Factor XII Deficiency
- Factor XIII Deficiency
- Fanconi Anemia
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Giant Cell Arteritis / Temporal Arteritis
- Giant Cell Myocarditis
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- Heart Defects
- Heart Disease
- Heart Disorders
- Heart Tumors, Adult
- Heart Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Hemophilia C
- Hereditary Nonspherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- Hereditary Spherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- High Cholesterol
- Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
- Impaired Driving
- Kawasaki Disease – (Alternate Color: Orange and Red)
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis
- Linear IgA Disease
- MADD / Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Marfan Syndrome
- Megaloblastic Anemia
- Microscopic Polyangiitis
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes – (Alternate Color: Orange and Red)
- National Red Ribbon Campaign / National Red Ribbon Week / DARE
- Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia / NAIT
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- Pernicious Anemia
- Platelet Donation – (Alternate Color: Black and Gold)
- Poland Syndrome
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica – (Alternate Color: Purple and Blue)
- Postmyocardial Infarction Syndrome
- Postpericardiotomy Syndrome
- Prinzmetal Angina
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Vasculitis
- Schnitzler Syndrome
- Sickle Cell Anemia – (Alternate Color: Burgundy)
- Sideroblastic Anemias
- Sinus Tachycardia
- Substance Abuse
- Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome / SADS
- Supraventricular Tachycardia / SVT
- Takayasu’s Arteritis
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura / TTP
- Tuberculosis / TB
- Urticarial Vasculitis
- Von Willebrand Disease
- Wegener’s Granulomatosis
- Women’s Heart Health
- World Pandemic, including coronavirus
- Zika Virus
- No minimums.
- Personalization is included in the price of the pin.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.5″ (L) x 1″ (W).
- Personalized red pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Bulk order pricing available.
Personalize Your Text
Type text directly into the two text boxes provided. The second text box is optional. A preview of your text will appear on the face of the pin in the area that says, “Your Text Here.” Remember, this is a preview and an approximation of the engraved pin.
Character limit: 20 characters per line.
Please Note: We do not engrave emojis.
Second Line Optional
If you do not want to include a second line of text, do not type text into the second text box that says, “Second Line Here.” Your text will be centered on the pin, in the Times New Roman font, when it is engraved.
Double check personalization to make sure spelling, dates and wording are correct.
Click the checkbox to add pin to cart.
- SURVIVOR – (1 line of engraving)
- My Mother – (2 lines of engraving) 12/25/94
Awareness ribbons are a universal symbol of love and support, allowing you to raise awareness, express love, and advocate for others at a difficult time. Wear your heart on your sleeve with a red pin on your lapel.
Demonstrate love for others and your commitment to a meaningful cause with personalized engraving on your ribbons. Personalized Cause’s unique customization allows you to send a powerful message of support without saying a word. Included in the price of each personalized pin is up to two lines of engraving. Engraving can include a name, date, or message to honor a loved one, send a heartfelt message to the world about your stance on an issue, or act as a subtle reminder about what is important to you. These pins make meaningful fundraising items and memorial gifts.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.