SILVER CUSTOM AWARENESS RIBBON CAUSES
The following are causes associated with silver personalized awareness ribbon pins:
- Agenesis of Corpus Callosum
- Amalgam Illness / Mercury Toxicity
- Bell’s Palsy
- Bickerstaff’s Encephalitis
- Borderline Personality Disorder / BPD
- Brain Disabilities
- Brain Diseases / Brain Disorders
- Developmental Learning Disorders
- Disabled Children
- Facial Paralysis
- Herpes Simplex Encephalitis
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Limb Loss
- Locked In Syndrome
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Perivenous Encephalomyelitis
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR SILVER AWARENESS PIN:
Personalize Your Text
Type text directly into the two text boxes provided. (The second text box is optional.) The text preview appears in the area that says, “Your Text Here.” Remember, this is a preview and an approximation of the engraved pin.
Character limit: Type up to 20 characters per line.
Please Note: We do not engrave emojis.
Second Line Optional
If you do not want to include a second line of text, do not type text into the second text box that says, “Second Line Here.” We will center your first line of text, in Times New Roman font, when we engrave it.
Double check the text to make sure spelling, dates and words are correct.
When finished, click the checkbox. This adds the pin to your cart.
- SURVIVOR – (1 line of engraving)
- My Mother – (2 lines of engraving)
COMMUNICATE YOUR CAUSE!
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a personalized silver ribbon pin on your lapel. This universally recognized advocacy symbol demonstrates support for silver causes that hit close to home.
In addition, personalized awareness ribbons help to educate communities about medical and social causes, mental health issues, as well as raise money for research. Our personalized silver pins let you speak without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause or pin a silver personalized awareness pin to your lapel in a loved one’s honor. Included in the price of each personalized pin is up to two lines of engraving. Engraving can include the name of a loved one, memorial date, or heartfelt message. For this reason, personalized ribbon pins make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial keepsakes, promotional products, and donor rewards.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.
SILVER PERSONALIZED AWARENESS RIBBONS | LAPEL PINS – PRODUCT SPECS
- No minimums – buy just one pin if that’s all you need.
- The price of the pin includes personalization.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.5″ (L) x 1″ (W).
- Personalized silver pins coordinate in color with our non-personalized silver awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Personalized ribbon pins are made of hard enamel with a gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing and securely attaches to pin.
- Pins are sandblasted and polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing available on orders over 50 pieces.