Teal Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
- Adrenal Cortical Cancer
- Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse – (Alternate Color: White)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Batten Disease / Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Child Sexual Abuse / Child Sexual Assault – (Alternate Color: White)
- CREST Syndrome
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Food Allergies
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gambling Addiction
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Graves’ Ophthalmopathy
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Heterotaxy Syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis / IC
- Juvenile Scleroderma
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Marker X Syndrome
- Martin Bell Syndrome
- Military Sexual Assault
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / OCD
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder / OCPD
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Ovarian Cancer, Adult
- Ovarian Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Ovarian Epithelial Cancer
- Ovarian Germ Cell Tumor
- Ovarian Low Malignant Potential Tumor
- Panic Disorder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease / PKD
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome / PCOS
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault on College Campuses
- Sexual Violence
- Social Anxiety
- Stress Disorders
- Systemic Scleroderma
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Tourette Syndrome
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vaginal Cancer, Adult
- Vaginal Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Vulvar Sclerosis
- Women Murdered by Domestic Violence
- No minimums.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Coordinates in color with our personalized teal awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing available.
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a teal ribbon on your lapel. With this universal symbol of support and advocacy, you show your love and appreciation for others, as well as your commitment to a meaningful cause. Awareness ribbons have been used for decades as a way to educate communities about conditions and raise money for research, sending a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you honor by proudly wearing your awareness ribbon pin. Awareness ribbons express love and support during a difficult time. They also make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial gifts, promotional products, and donor rewards.
Awareness ribbon pins can be worn on more than just your lapel. Our customers use their ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as push-pins for their bulletin boards. Students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTA’s use awareness ribbons as fundraisers for budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of how you wear your teal ribbon and we’ll feature you on our social media.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.