Teal Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
TEAL AWARENESS RIBBON CAUSES
The following are causes associated with teal awareness ribbons:
Teal Awareness Causes: A through M
- Adrenal Cortical Cancer
- Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse – (Alternate Color: White)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Batten Disease / Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Child Sexual Abuse / Child Sexual Assault – (Alternate Color: White)
- CREST Syndrome
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Food Allergies
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gambling Addiction
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Graves’ Ophthalmopathy
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Heterotaxy Syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis / IC
- Juvenile Scleroderma
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Marker X Syndrome
- Martin Bell Syndrome
- Military Sexual Assault
- Myasthenia Gravis
Teal Awareness Causes: N through Z
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / OCD
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder / OCPD
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Ovarian Cancer, Adult
- Ovarian Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Ovarian Epithelial Cancer
- Ovarian Germ Cell Tumor
- Ovarian Low Malignant Potential Tumor
- Panic Disorder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease / PKD
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome / PCOS
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault on College Campuses
- Sexual Violence
- Social Anxiety
- Stress Disorders
- Systemic Scleroderma
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Tourette Syndrome
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vaginal Cancer, Adult
- Vaginal Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Vulvar Sclerosis
- Women Murdered by Domestic Violence
WHAT DOES A TEAL RIBBON REPRESENT?
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a teal ribbon pin on your lapel. This universal advocacy symbol and gesture of support demonstrates dedication to your heartfelt cause. Awareness ribbons help to educate communities about medical and social causes, mental health issues, as well as raise money for research. For this reason, our teal pins send a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you support by proudly wearing your teal awareness ribbon pin in their honor. Awareness ribbons express love and hope to others during difficult times. In addition, they make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial keepsakes, promotional products, and donor rewards.
HOW DO I WEAR A TEAL RIBBON PIN?
We see advocates use their teal ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as pushpins for their bulletin boards. Often, students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTAs fundraise with awareness ribbons to call attention to budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause. The use of our teal ribbons is endless.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of the way you wear your teal ribbon pin, and we’ll feature you on our social media. @personalizedcause
In some countries, awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.
TEAL AWARENESS RIBBONS | LAPEL PINS – PRODUCT SPECS
- No minimums – buy just one pin if that’s all you need.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Non-personalized teal pins coordinate in color with our personalized teal awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins are made of hard enamel with a gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing and securely attaches to pin.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing is available on orders over 100 pieces.