White Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
- Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse – (Alternate Color: Teal)
- Bone Diseases
- Child Exploitation – (Alternate Color: Blue)
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis
- Child Sexual Abuse / Child Sexual Assault – (Alternate Color: Teal)
- Congenital Cataracts
- Dental Health
- Holocaust Remembrance
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- International End of Violence Against Women
- Make Poverty History
- Medical Professionals on the Front Line (COVID-19)
- Multiple Hereditary Exostoses
- Retinoblastoma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Safe Motherhood
- Teen Sexual Abstinence
- Victims of Terrorism
- White Matter Brain Disorder / White Matter Brain Disease
- White Ribbon Campaign for Men Against Violence
- No minimums.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Coordinates in color with our personalized white awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing available.
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a white ribbon on your lapel. With this universal symbol of support and advocacy, you show your love and appreciation for others, as well as your commitment to a meaningful cause. Awareness ribbons have been used for decades as a way to educate communities about conditions and raise money for research, sending a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you honor by proudly wearing your awareness ribbon pin. Awareness ribbons express love and support during a difficult time. They also make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial gifts, promotional products, and donor rewards.
Awareness ribbon pins can be worn on more than just your lapel. Our customers use their ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as push-pins for their bulletin boards. Students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTA’s use awareness ribbons as fundraisers for budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of how you wear your white ribbon and we’ll feature you on our social media.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.