ZEBRA RARE DISEASES AWARENESS RIBBON CAUSES
The following are causes associated with zebra awareness ribbons:
- Carcinoid Cancer, Adult
- Carcinoid Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Carcinoid Syndrome
- Carcinoid Tumors, Adult
- Carcinoid Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Rare Diseases
- For a comprehensive list of Rare Diseases, please click here.
WHAT DOES A ZEBRA RIBBON REPRESENT?
Wear your heart on your sleeve with a zebra ribbon pin on your lapel. This universal advocacy symbol and gesture of support demonstrates dedication to your heartfelt cause. Awareness ribbons help to educate communities about medical and social causes, mental health issues, as well as raise money for research. For this reason, our zebra pins send a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you support by proudly wearing your zebra awareness ribbon pin in their honor. Awareness ribbons express love and hope to others during difficult times. In addition, they make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial keepsakes, promotional products, and donor rewards.
HOW DO I WEAR A ZEBRA RIBBON PIN?
We see advocates use their zebra ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as pushpins for their bulletin boards. Often, students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTAs fundraise with awareness ribbons to call attention to budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause. All in all, the use of our zebra ribbons is endless.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of the way you wear your zebra ribbon pin, and we’ll feature you on our social media. @personalizedcause
In some countries, awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.
ZEBRA AWARENESS RIBBONS | LAPEL PINS – PRODUCT SPECS
- No minimums – buy just one pin if that’s all you need.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Non-personalized zebra pins coordinate in color with our personalized zebra awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins are made of hard enamel with a gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing and securely attaches to pin.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing is available on orders over 100 pieces.