- Animal Abuse Prevention – (Alternate Color: Purple)
- Animal Fostering Parent / Family
- Animal Loss Due to Animal Abuse – (Alternate Color: Purple and Black)
- Animal Protection and Welfare – (Alternate Color: Purple)
- Animal Rescue Mom / Dad / Family
- Cancer (Cats and Dogs)
- Cat and Dog Blood Donors / Veterinary Transfusion Medicine
- Diabetes (Cats and Dogs)
- Feline Leukemia Virus / FeLV (Cats)
- Heartworm (Cats and Dogs)
- High Rise Syndrome (Cats)
- Humane Treatment of Animals – (Alternate Color: Orange)
- Kennel Cough (Cats and Dogs)
- Loss of a Loved Pet / In Memory of a Loved Pet
- Parvovirus (Dogs)
- Rabies (Cats and Dogs)
- Ringworm (Cats)
- Spay and Neuter Pets – (Alternate Color: Light Blue)
- Upper Respiratory Infection (Cats)
- Worms (Cats and Dogs)
- No minimums.
- Personalization is included in the price of the pin.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.5″ (L) x 1″ (W).
- Personalized animal paw prints pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Bulk order pricing available.
Personalize Your Text
Type text directly into the two text boxes provided. The second text box is optional. A preview of your text will appear on the face of the pin in the area that says, “Your Text Here.” Remember, this is a preview and an approximation of the engraved pin.
Character limit: 20 characters per line.
Please Note: We do not engrave emojis.
Second Line Optional
If you do not want to include a second line of text, do not type text into the second text box that says, “Second Line Here.” Your text will be centered on the pin, in the Times New Roman font, when it is engraved.
Double check personalization to make sure spelling, dates and wording are correct.
Click the checkbox to add pin to cart.
- SURVIVOR – (1 line of engraving)
- My Mother – (2 lines of engraving) 12/25/94
Awareness ribbons are a universal symbol of love and support, allowing you to raise awareness, express love, and advocate for others at a difficult time. Wear your heart on your sleeve with an animal paw prints pin on your lapel.
Demonstrate love for others and your commitment to a meaningful cause with personalized engraving on your ribbons. Personalized Cause’s unique customization allows you to send a powerful message of support without saying a word. Included in the price of each personalized pin is up to two lines of engraving. Engraving can include a name, date, or message to honor a loved one, send a heartfelt message to the world about your stance on an issue, or act as a subtle reminder about what is important to you. These pins make meaningful fundraising items and memorial gifts.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.