Animal Paw Prints Awareness Ribbons | Lapel Pins
- Animal Abuse Prevention – (Alternate Color: Purple)
- Animal Fostering Parent / Family
- Animal Loss Due to Animal Abuse – (Alternate Color: Purple and Black)
- Animal Protection and Welfare – (Alternate Color: Purple)
- Animal Rescue Mom / Dad / Family
- Cancer (Cats and Dogs)
- Cat and Dog Blood Donors / Veterinary Transfusion Medicine
- Diabetes (Cats and Dogs)
- Feline Leukemia Virus / FeLV (Cats)
- Heartworm (Cats and Dogs)
- High Rise Syndrome (Cats)
- Humane Treatment of Animals – (Alternate Color: Orange)
- Kennel Cough (Cats and Dogs)
- Loss of a Loved Pet / In Memory of a Loved Pet
- Parvovirus (Dogs)
- Rabies (Cats and Dogs)
- Ringworm (Cats)
- Spay and Neuter Pets – (Alternate Color: Light Blue)
- Upper Respiratory Infection (Cats)
- Worms (Cats and Dogs)
- No minimums.
- Ribbon pins measure 1.25″ (L) x .75″ (W).
- Coordinates in color with our personalized animal paw prints awareness ribbon pins (sold separately).
- Awareness ribbon pins made of hard enamel with gold plated outline.
- No-slip rubber backing prevents damage to clothing.
- Pins are hand polished to a brilliant luster and smoothness.
- Bulk order pricing available.
Wear your heart on your sleeve with an animal paw prints ribbon on your lapel. With this universal symbol of support and advocacy, you show your love and appreciation for others, as well as your commitment to a meaningful cause. Awareness ribbons have been used for decades as a way to educate communities about conditions and raise money for research, sending a powerful message without saying a word.
Advocate for your cause and the person you honor by proudly wearing your awareness ribbon pin. Awareness ribbons express love and support during a difficult time. They also make meaningful fundraising items, survivor gifts, memorial gifts, promotional products, and donor rewards.
Awareness ribbon pins can be worn on more than just your lapel. Our customers use their ribbon pins on everything from baseball hats to yoga mat bags. Nurses sport ribbons on their ID badges. Festival goers rock their ribbons on their lanyards. Teachers use them as push-pins for their bulletin boards. Students wear them on their backpacks to support a struggling classmate. PTA’s use awareness ribbons as fundraisers for budget cuts and social issues. Chefs wear them on their aprons during Cooking for a Cause.
We encourage you to be creative! Send us a photo of how you wear your animal paw prints ribbon and we’ll feature you on our social media.
Awareness ribbon pins may also be known as badges or awareness badges.