Burgundy Fabric Awareness Ribbons – 250 ribbons / bag
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Dissection
- Arteriovenous Malformation / AVM
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Brain Aneurysm
- Coagulation Disorders (Alternate Color: Red)
- Congenital Megacolon
- Congenital Vascular Cavernous Malformation
- Cystic Hygroma
- Disabled Adults
- Factor V Leiden Thrombophilia
- Hemiplegic Migraine
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Hughes Syndrome
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Multiple Myeloma / Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Parkes Weber Syndrome
- Platelet Disorders
- Polio Survivor
- Port Wine Stain Birthmark
- Sickle Cell Anemia (Alternate Color: Red)
- Tuberculous Meningitis
- 250 awareness ribbons per bag (approximately $.20 per ribbon).
- Fabric ribbons measure 1″ (W) by 2.5″ (H).
- Ribbons are 5/8” burgundy satin (width of ribbon itself).
- Pre-formed and welded at center.
- Cut with a hot knife for sealed edges.
- Price includes silver safety pins measuring 1″ (included, but not attached).
These burgundy fabric awareness ribbons are sold in bags of 250 pieces. Ribbons are perfect for fundraising, awareness events, cancer races, awareness campaigns, support groups, school fundraisers, memorial gifts, and promotional products. Pin a ribbon on your lapel for cancer research fundraisers, group marches for social change, or to help a loved one raise money for treatment.
Please note: These cloth fabric awareness ribbons cannot be personalized.
A simple ribbon is what started it all: a global movement for a better tomorrow. Today, an awareness ribbon is an iconic symbol of hope for warriors and survivors around the world. Personalized Cause® strives to keep up with evolving, ever-changing health, social, and political causes and to add these causes to our website with their corresponding awareness colors.
Personalized Cause® prides itself on having the most up-to-date and comprehensive awareness cause and color reference guide. You can find our extensive cause lists under “Find Your Ribbon” at the top of our home page. You can also use the search bar to find the product you’re looking for – search by name or color.