Gray Fabric Awareness Ribbons – 250 ribbons / bag
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis
- Allergy Induced Asthma
- Astrocytomas, Adult
- Astrocytomas, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Atypical Teratoid / Rhabdoid Tumors, Adult
- Atypical Teratoid / Rhabdoid Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Fog
- Brain Stem Glioma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Brain Tumors, Adult
- Brain Tumors, Childhood (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Central Nervous System Germ Cell Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Central Nervous System Tumors and Cancer, Adult
- Central Nervous System Tumors and Cancer, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Craniopharyngioma, Adult
- Craniopharyngioma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Embryonal Tumors, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Ependymoma, Adult
- Ependymoma, Childhood – (Alternate Color: Gold)
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Personality Disorders
- Pituitary Tumors
- 250 awareness ribbons per bag (approximately $.20 per ribbon).
- Fabric ribbons measure 1″ (W) by 2.5″ (H).
- Ribbons are 5/8” gray satin (width of ribbon itself).
- Pre-formed and welded at center.
- Cut with a hot knife for sealed edges.
- Price includes silver safety pins measuring 1″ (included, but not attached).
These gray fabric awareness ribbons are sold in bags of 250 pieces. Ribbons are perfect for fundraising, awareness events, cancer races, awareness campaigns, support groups, school fundraisers, memorial gifts, and promotional products. Pin a ribbon on your lapel for cancer research fundraisers, group marches for social change, or to help a loved one raise money for treatment.
Please note: These cloth fabric awareness ribbons cannot be personalized.
A simple ribbon is what started it all: a global movement for a better tomorrow. Today, an awareness ribbon is an iconic symbol of hope for warriors and survivors around the world. Personalized Cause® strives to keep up with evolving, ever-changing health, social, and political causes and to add these causes to our website with their corresponding awareness colors.
Personalized Cause® prides itself on having the most up-to-date and comprehensive awareness cause and color reference guide. You can find our extensive cause lists under “Find Your Ribbon” at the top of our home page. You can also use the search bar to find the product you’re looking for – search by name or color.